This page outlines items you are required to bring to treatment, suggested clothing items to bring with you, and items that are not permitted at our facility. Personal products will be stored in a designated area.
Options requires all patients to bring the following items in order to begin treatment at our center:
- Current ID
- Health insurance information
- Contact information (health providers and family)
Clothing Items & Guidelines
When you arrive on the unit, your personal belongings will be checked in by a behavioral health tech. The following list of clothing is suggested:
- 5 pairs of pants or shorts
- 5 shirts with no strings attached
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 2 sweatshirts or sweaters (no hoodies that have ties)
- 3 bras (no under wires)
- 7 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of slippers
- 2 pairs of pajamas
- 1 pair of shoes with no shoe strings
- 2 pairs P.E. shorts or sweatpants
- Clothing must be in good repair (no holes/tears) and clean.
- Shorts must be at least fingertip-length (shorts must be worn under dresses or skirts).
- Belts, strings, and ties in clothing are not allowed.
- No sagging or unbuttoned pants.
- Shoes or slippers must be worn at all times.
- Weather-appropriate clothing is expected when going outdoors.
- Clothing with drug, alcohol, satanic, violent, gang-related, or sexually inappropriate themes are not allowed.
- All inappropriate clothing will be marked with your name and stored for family to pick up or until you are discharged.
- All clothing must provide adequate coverage.
- It is strongly recommended that no jewelry be worn.
Items That Are Not Permitted
- Hygiene products are not permitted. All hygiene products will be provided.
- No glass items are permitted.
- Flat irons, curling irons, and hair dryers or anything with a cord are not permitted.
- No shaving kits, razors, or trimmers are permitted.
- No sharp items are permitted, including staples/paper clips.