This page outlines items you are required to bring to treatment, suggested clothing items to bring with you, and items that are not permitted at our facility. Personal products will be stored in a designated area.
Options requires all patients to bring the following items in order to begin treatment at our center:
- Current ID
- Health Insurance Information
- Contact Information (Health Providers & Family)
Clothing Items & Guidelines
When you arrive on the unit, your personal belongings will be checked in by a mental health tech. You will be allowed to keep your clothing in your room. The following list of clothing is suggested:
- 5 pairs of pants or shorts
- 5 t-shirts/undershirts
- 5 regular shirts
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 2 sweat shirts or sweaters (no hoodies)
- 3 bras (no under wires)
- 7 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of slippers
- 2 pairs of pajamas
- 2 pairs of tennis shoes
- 2 pairs P.E. shorts or sweat pants
- 1 coat, pair of gloves and hat
- Clothing must be in good repair (no holes/tears) and in good taste.
- Shorts must be at least fingertip length (shorts must be worn under dresses or skirts).
- Clothing with drug, alcohol, satanic, violence, gang, or sexually inappropriate themes are not allowed.
- Belts and ties in clothing are not allowed.
- No sagging or unbuttoned pants.
- Shoes or slippers must be worn at all times.
- Weather appropriate clothing is expected when going outdoors.
- All inappropriate clothing will be marked with your name and stored for family to pick up or until you are discharged.
- All clothing must provide adequate coverage.
- During the orientation period, no jewelry will be allowed.
Items That Aren't Permitted
- Hygiene products that contain alcohol are not permitted.
- No glass items are permitted.
- Flat irons, curling irons, and hair dryers may be used with staff supervision.
- Shaving is permitted with staff supervision.
- No sharp items permitted, including staples/paper clips.