At Options Behavioral Health, our dedication to superior service includes making every effort to ensure that the admission process is as smooth and pleasant as possible for prospective patients, family members, and referring professionals.
Step 1: Intake Assessment
In many cases, starting the intake and admissions processes is as simple as making one phone call. During that initial call, a friendly and knowledgeable member of our staff will provide you with all relevant information about treatment at Options, and will answer all of your questions.
Masters level therapists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to begin the process with an intake assessment:
- The therapist will gather initial information about the current situation/crisis.
- The therapist will also gather information about the patient’s background, family history, treatment history, and related issues.
- If it is not possible to speak with the client directly, the therapist may assess through a close family member.
- If applicable and permitted, we will request client records from the last treatment facility attended and/or from a current or past physician, therapist, or other practitioner.
- All information that is collected during intake and admission will be held in the strictest confidence.
Step 2: Placement, Benefits Verification, & Transportation
After the assessment, our team will review all relevant information to determine if we are capable of providing the type and level of care that is most appropriate for the prospective patient:
- If the patient is an appropriate fit for one of our programs, we will begin the admissions process immediately.
- Our staff will determine the most appropriate level of care, verify benefits, and, if necessary, arrange for ambulance transport.
- If we determine that Options is not the optimal placement for the prospective patient, we will assist with referrals to programs that may be better suited to meeting the patient’s needs.
The ultimate goal of Options Behavioral Health is to ensure that individuals in crisis are provided with the personalized treatment that is best suited to their specific needs. To determine if one of our programs is the ideal place for your client, your loved one, or yourself, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.