Options Behavioral Health is an 84-bed psychiatric hospital that offers life-changing care for adolescents, adults, and senior adults who are struggling with a wide range of mental and behavioral health disorders.
Levels of Care
Treatment at Options Behavioral Health is provided in the following programs:
- Adult Acute Inpatient Care
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Care
- Adolescent Acute Inpatient Care
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Care
At Options, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service both to the individuals who are entrusted into our care, and to their families. In addition to identifying and addressing the issues with which our patients are struggling, we are also committed to working with each patient’s family to help them understand what their loved one is experiencing and preparing them for challenges that may occur in the future.
Features of treatment at Options Behavioral Health System include the following:
- Free assessments provided by Master’s-level therapists
- Individualized therapy
- Family and group therapy
- Daily activities therapy
- 24-hour nursing & physician care
- Weekly updates for family & referring facility
- Outpatient therapy appointments scheduled for patients within 7 days of their return home
Treatment at Options is provided in a comfortable state-of-the-art center where experienced professionals provide world-class care. All of our therapists are specially trained in the following treatment modalities and techniques:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conflict resolution
- Solution-focused interventions
- Trauma-informed therapy
Also, all treatment staff members are trained in Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) and other de-escalation techniques.
For more information about any aspects of treatment at Options Behavioral Health Systems, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. A friendly and knowledgeable member of the Options team will be happy to answer all of your questions and help you determine if our center is the perfect place for your loved one.