Options requires all patients to bring the following items in order to begin treatment at our center:
- Current ID
- Health Insurance Information
- Contact Information (Health Providers & Family)
When you arrive on the unit, your personal belongings will be checked in by a mental health tech. You will be allowed to keep your clothing in your room. The following list of clothing is suggested:
- 5 pairs of pants or shorts
- 5 t-shirts/undershirts
- 5 regular shirts
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 2 sweat shirts, sweaters or hoodies
- 3 bras (no under wires)
- 7 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of slippers
- 2 pairs of pajamas
- 2 pairs of tennis shoes
- 2 pairs P.E. shorts or sweat pants
- 1 coat, pair of gloves and hat
- Clothing must be in good repair (no holes/tears) and in good taste.
- Shorts must be at list fingertip length.(shorts must be worn under dresses or skirts)
- Clothing with drug, alcohol, satanic, violence, gang or sexually inappropriate themes are not allowed.
- Belts and ties in clothing are not allowed.
- No sagging or unbuttoned pants.
- Shoes or slippers must be worn at all times.
- Weather appropriate clothing is expected when going outdoors.
- All inappropriate clothing will be marked with your name and stored for family to pick up or until you are discharged.
**All clothing must provide adequate coverage
** During the Orientation period, no jewelry will be allowed.
- Hygiene products that contain alcohol are not permitted
- No glass items are permitted
- Flat irons, curling irons, and hair dryers may be used with staff supervision
- Shaving is permitted with staff supervision
- No sharp items permitted, including staples/paper clips
*Personal products will be stored in a designated area.